Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

At least 2012 is divisible by 2

I wrote last year that the things I hoped 2011 would bring would include more jobs, less nuclear talk, ponies that rain from the sky, and dollar bills. It seems there are ten more jobs this year than last, so that is an improvement. The nuclear talk has only intensified, but maybe it's just an end of year election fad. I'm slowly finding and collecting (and keeping) the change under the couch, and despite a total lack of pony rain, the end of year momentum 2011 has blessed us with is what I hope will carry us strongly and happily through 2012.

And of course, how could we not acknowledge the amazingly brave people of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and Syria? (Not so much the majority of the occupy goop. Stop shutting down the ports please.)

So yay 2012. I like that you're an even number.

No comments:

Post a Comment